Stop Hair Loss
Millions of people suffer from hair loss and male pattern baldness, and it is a source of embarrassment and insecurity for all those who do not shave their head or who are not ready to lose their hair. Even worse, many youngsters suffer hair loss even before they reach their thirtieth birthday. So, how do you stop hair loss and what are some of the options you have if you are among these men or women?
Well, the simplest option for you is to shave off your hair for the sake of uniformity. Few men or women look great with their shaved heads, however, it easily fits some styles and personalities. All those who do not want to give up their hair can opt for plugs or hairpieces, but none of these have been perfected to a point that they are undetectable, and both of them have societal stigma of something being undesirable and tacky.
Another option for all those who want to know of ways on how to stop hair loss is to try hair loss remedies and products. These hair loss products can be in both nonprescription and prescription form. While there is no magic pill that can guarantee every man (and women) that it will help re-grow their hair, still there are hundreds of effective hair loss remedies and products on the market that are very promising.
Let’s have a look at some of the hair loss remedies:
minoxidil), Proxiphen, Propecia and Proxiphen are just a few of the top and most effective hair loss products on the market, and they have varying degrees of success in helping the re-growth of client’s hair. Due to the high demand for various hair loss products, there are many non-prescription hair loss remedies recently introduced on the market and
offer both men and women a convenient and economical alternative to prevent further hair loss and re-grow their hair.
Role of vitamins
There are several vitamins that have been specifically formulated for promoting the growth of shiny and healthy hair. These vitamins are usually the combination of various amino acids, vitamins B6, biotin, zinc and vitamin E. All those who take these vitamins have reported more healthy and lustrous hair, but if your aim is to re-grow hair, then you should consider taking good hair loss supplement or try those treatments that target hair loss and balding.
The following steps can be helpful in keeping hair from falling out:
1. Proper nutrition-You should eat a healthy diet rich in Vitamin B, C, A and E. These vitamins provide sebum, increase oxygen and improve blood circulation in the scalp.
2. A mixture of grounded lime seeds, black pepper and water should be made and applied directly onto the scalp every few weeks.
3. Massage the scalp with rosemary oil for stimulating circulation and promoting hair re-growth.
4. Reduce stress-Stress also induces hair loss. You should reduce stress levels, and do mediation and exercise. Exercise helps in improving blood circulation in the body, including your scalp. Avoid smoking, as nicotine constricts the blood vessels leading to scalp causing hair loss.
5. Coconut oil-Simply massage the coconut oil onto your scalp to stop hair fall.
6. Massage your scalp with herbal oils such as jojoba oil, coconut oil, and olive oil as it stimulates the scalp and provides necessary nourishment to it.
7. You should avoid using harsh chemical based shampoos.
8. An intense massage using almond oil onto your scalp can help a lot in enhancing the growth of hair.
9. Herbal therapy can be very useful to all those who want to know of ways on how to stop hair loss. Conditioners and shampoos containing natural ingredients such as aloe vera, henna, jojoba and lavender can be used for treating hair loss.
9. A mixturel of herbal powder triphala and aloe vera is one of best way to cure hair fall. You should apply this paste for every alternate day for at least six months and you will notice amazing hair growth.
10. Avoid hair straightening and coloring, which can make your hair brittle.
Various hair loss treatments, prescription and nonprescription, usually take about five to eight months before you’d know they are working, so patience is important. There is no overnight fix for hair loss. If you are comfortable with a particular treatment, continue with it and you will get success.